Notorious Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notorious Warriors

Notorious Warriors HeadQuarters

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Movie: Iron Man

Go down 
+2
Pantherd
The KingSlayer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The KingSlayer
Admin
The KingSlayer

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Movie: Iron Man Empty
PostSubject: Movie: Iron Man   Movie: Iron Man I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:19 pm

I went and saw Iron Man opening weekend and let me tell you it Rocked bounce It was 2 hours worth of movie and i enjoyed it start to finish. I seriously recommend Iron Man to anyone who likes action or comic book hero movies. Marvel did better with this one than they have some of the ones in the past i.e. Daredevil... A bonus in the film was Robert Downey's Humor, i found him very funny all throughout the movie and he surprised me with how well he did cast in that part. Iron Man Rocks ! I rate it 8 out of 10 ! Which is very good, i dont loosely throw out high ratings for movies. king
Movie: Iron Man Poster_IronMan_comicon
Back to top Go down
Pantherd
Admin
Pantherd

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Movie: Iron Man   Movie: Iron Man I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:04 pm

I saw it last weekend and agree. It was very good. It is well worth seeing on the big screen. I plan on buying it when it comes out on DVD.

I also liked how they layered in Rhodes. he will either be wearing the suit in the second or maybe the third Iron Man.

D
Back to top Go down
KillCraze
The Spaminator
KillCraze

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Movie: Iron Man   Movie: Iron Man I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:05 am

I haven't seen it yet =[
Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Soulbleed426
Squire
Soulbleed426

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Movie: Iron Man   Movie: Iron Man I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:05 pm

Damn good movie! I'm glad they picked Robert Downey Jr., he's the perfect prick to play Tony Stark!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/soulbleed/
armybrat2k
Squire
armybrat2k

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Movie: Iron Man   Movie: Iron Man I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:25 am

Well worth going to see but wish I'd waited for 3 more days because someone was nice enough to upload a copy that included beginning and ending credits as a torrent file. Needless to say that it's been removed from trhe server but not before I got a clean copy...now I just have to fight the kids for it.
Back to top Go down
svalic
Squire
svalic

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Movie: Iron Man   Movie: Iron Man I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:15 pm

i wish i knew how to get those files....... i tried but couldnt get them to show anything. im kinda stupid when it comes to tech shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie: Iron Man   Movie: Iron Man I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movie: Iron Man
Page 1 of 1