Notorious Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notorious Warriors

Notorious Warriors HeadQuarters

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Troll income edit #2: income is all over the place

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SHU
Turd

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Troll income edit #2: income is all over the place Empty
PostSubject: Troll income edit #2: income is all over the place   Troll income edit #2: income is all over the place I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:22 am

i had +6 and +10 as income for troll 1 and 2 early on, but right now it looks like +6 and +12

kinda weird, since I bought like a lot of assassins early in the round and saw +10 income increase for 5 assassins in a row, so I thought that Troll lvl2 income might've been nerfed. Apparently not, so something's really weird.

level 2's start to give lower income at lower morale for some reason (even when still above 100)

don't know where cutoff point is, but they're giving something like an additional 10 per @ 100 +0 morale from what I've tested
hard to calculate income for level 1's now because of this I suppose, since getting lvl 1's will also correct the lvl 2 income

so buy both and pay attention to which one gives a better income to cost ratio at any particular moment, then buy that one first
Back to top Go down

Troll income edit #2: income is all over the place
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Notorious Warriors :: Welcome :: Nw^ HeadQuarters-
Jump to: