Notorious Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notorious Warriors

Notorious Warriors HeadQuarters

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saving Private Ryan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
armybrat2k
Squire
armybrat2k

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Saving Private Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Saving Private Ryan   Saving Private Ryan I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 9:23 pm

Outstanding movie. Loved the action and realism depicted. Having personally served in 3 wars and 2 combat peace keeping missions I can relate to what they felt and went through.
Back to top Go down
Pantherd
Admin
Pantherd

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Saving Private Ryan   Saving Private Ryan I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 9:09 pm

I really liked the movie as well. they did many things well but I really liked how they kind of put you in the shoes of the soldiers. like when the tank round hit near Hanks and he cant here and is dazed and everything was moving slow. good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Soulbleed426
Squire
Soulbleed426

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Saving Private Ryan   Saving Private Ryan I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:25 pm

Didn't like it too terribly much, but I don't like many war films at all. Nothing against them, I just can't get into most of them. I did, however, enjoy Enemy at the Gates!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/soulbleed/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saving Private Ryan   Saving Private Ryan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saving Private Ryan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Notorious Warriors :: Entertainment :: Movies & Music-
Jump to: