Notorious Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notorious Warriors

Notorious Warriors HeadQuarters

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rufina
Knight
Rufina

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-05-08

.... Empty
PostSubject: ....   .... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:32 am

Pookey wrote:
Pookey lights up a cigarette and sighs....

Milo Pooped on the floor again. Her soldiers were not impressed. She ordered the general Piggychops to clean it up - which he did in suspiciously high spirits. What is he up to?

Banned from the forum until the 6th of june, she found other things to do... She was able to write General piggychops a list of his daily tasks as she managed her army, occasionally disturbed by Milo's loud snoring.

High commander Pookland Bear sat by her side as she sat and chatted with Rufina - who - incidently is as slow as a slug or indeed a winkle or a sloth - your choice.

Alas, i will have to tell further tales of my existence as one must cook some dinner.

For now,
Au revoir
PMC

i fealtthis needed answering, but as KillCraze seems to love his roleplay thread more than any mother loves thier child it felt cruel to shove more unrelated bollocks in there I love you

empress rufina sighed and lit up a kippchen

the UN dismissed her solutions to the france/belgium problem as "unhumane" apparently they have "just as much right to exist as the rest of us" and would have "no chance of surviving, if banished to the moon". germany, spain and holland had all natruly voted in her favour as they stand to gain more terratory when the the people of the offending countries have been dealt with, russia also voted in her favour but just for fun. the english prime minister however (sorry one forgets the name of said person) will have to be punished. they will be offered a choice, either support the empress or convert to judaism and NEVER EAT BACON AGAIN!!! believe me its harder than it sounds. pig

after working on her plan for a bit the empress soon got bored, having been deemed by psyched as "too sexy" to go into her favourite parts of the forum she was reduced to chatting with pookey. who proved to be incesantly obtuse, one does so long for someone more intelligent to talk with once in a while. eventuay pookey (being the foul miscreant that she is) told the empress an outright lie that she was going to hang the washing out and would "be right back". after wondering quietly to herself who on earth clark gable (who the knights of camolot enjoy impersonating) is it soon became clear to rufina that the devious pookey was not returning after all... Suspect

at this point the empress (also known as the oracle) left her armies to fend for themselves and went to watch the golden compass for what must be the fifth time, however some horrid german ruined her viewing pleasure by trying to pick out problems in te plot, a futile attempt as there are of coarse zero yet infuriating. Evil or Very Mad

untill a later point in time
empress rufina

Last edited by Rufina on Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pookey
Peasant
Pookey

Number of posts : 18

.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....   .... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:55 am

Rufina wrote:
i fealtthis needed answering, but as KillCraze seems to love his roleplay thread more than any mother loves thier child it felt cruel to shove more unrelated bollocks in there I love you

empress rufina sighed and lit up a kippchen

the UN dismissed her solutions to the france/belgium problem as "unhumane" apparently they have "just as much right to exist as the rest of us" and would have "no chance of surviving, if banished to the moon". germany, spain and holland had all natruly voted in her favour as they stand to gain more terratory when the the people of the offending countries have been dealt with, russia also voted in her favour but just for fun. the english prime minister however (sorry one forgets the name of said person) will have to be punished. they will be offered a choice, either support the empress or convert to judaism and NEVER EAT BACON AGAIN!!! believe me its harder than it sounds. pig

after working on her plan for a bit the empress soon got bored, having been deemed by psyched as "too sexy" to go into her favourite parts of the forum she was reduced to chatting with pookey. who proved to be incesantly obtuse, one does so long for someone more intelligent to talk with once in a while. eventuay pookey (being the foul miscreant that she is) told the empress an outright lie that she was going to hang the washing out and would "be right back". after wondering quietly to herself who on earth clark gable (who the knights of camolot enjoy impersonating) is it soon became clear to rufina that the devious pookey was not returning after all... Suspect

at this point the empress (also known as the oracle) left her armies to fend for themselves and went to watch the golden compass for what must be the fifth time, however some horrid german ruined her viewing pleasure by trying to pick out problems in te plot, a futile attempt as there are of coarse zero yet infuriating. Evil or Very Mad

untill a later point in time
empress rufina

Pookey sat with her young pup at her side as she read Rufina's UN proposal (being the higher being that has sign off). Milo continued his snoring which had gotton much much worse since he's seen a camel of the discovery channel last night and had said that if he achieved one thing today, it would be snoring like a camel.

Rufina's reasons for banishing the french cheese eating surrender monkies and the flemish chocolate cock guzzling snails to the moon were slightly xenophobic . However, with a bit of polishing up could be quite feasible. Apparently the surrender monkies had gotton wind of the proposals and had become depressed about it all and had taken to hanging out cured sausages from their bedroom windows in protest. Unfortunately, during the night, on their way back home, some stoned dutch men had got the munchies and eaten them. On awaking, the french people exclaimed "oh noi! Pleurnicher nous n'importe quoi juste ? nous sommes de grandes têtes de pénis" Which roughly translated means "oh no! Cant we do anything right? We are big penis heads" The answer? NO - they cant do anything right - THEY ARE FRENCH. KNOW YOUR LIMITS you filthy workshy bastards.

She wasnt quite sure sure what to do and so asked herself (as she often did) "What would Zorro do?". Shag them all and hide her identity in some elaborate charade. No, no that wouldnt be right.

Eventually, she just decided to say no.

Pookey M Chops - ruler of the known (and possibly unknown) universe
Back to top Go down
Rufina
Knight
Rufina

Number of posts : 86

.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....   .... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:30 am

it seems even the pookzilla HERSELF (otherwise known as pookey "Megastickyfingers" chops) has decided to opose her plans, never mind she will soon leave her empire to return to her home. then the french will be someone elses problem!

the empress rufina relaxed, this weekend she has t palace to herself. she lay in front of the tv, wishing she could turn the sound back on so she could hear what the people were saying. also thinking it was very odd that the thing was silent it normally spouts out words of wisdom. all of these thoughts wizzing around in her head had made her blissfully forgetfull that she had put it on mute during the add break to play some music on her laptop.by the time she remembered she had power over her tv the next add break was upon her and it was time to stick it back on mute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....   .... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Notorious Warriors :: Entertainment :: Role Play-
Jump to: