Notorious Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notorious Warriors

Notorious Warriors HeadQuarters

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

House of Warriors

Go down 
+2
Soulbleed426
KillCraze
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KillCraze
The Spaminator
KillCraze

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-05-09

House of Warriors Empty
PostSubject: House of Warriors   House of Warriors I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:34 am

Emerging from a dark cave where he had being sheltering from a violent storm KillCraze looked around.
The sun beating down on him, reflecting off the sharp instruments and weapons he carried on his person.
His sword hung loosely from his belt and kept catching his daggers attached round his leg making a rhythmic clinking sound.
His torn shirt was dirty and worn, and one side of his chest was exposed. He wore little armour, he never was one to hide behind a metal casing. He preferred to evade and dodge attacks as in his mind this showed much more skill and was much more exciting.
His leather pants gripped his legs tightly yet gave him the freedom to move however he pleased.
He stretched and combed his hands through his jet black hair, it was knotted and unwashed.
He took in a deep breath and inhaled the cool after-storm air. It was then that he noticed the smell of food and smoke. Food? A fire? Civilization?

He walked towards the smell but the forest seemed to be never ending. An endless oasis of bright green leaves, dark brown tree trunks, small plants and bushes and strange thorned vines that seemed to constrict everything that stood still too long. It seemed to be toying with him. He didn't dare stop moving for fear of the vines ensnaring him. A stupid thought he knew but couldn't shake the feeling that the forest was alive or that someone was watching him.

Finally he reached the edge of the forest. He couldn't contain his glee and smiled broadly. His smile soon faded as he realised he was stood on the edge of a huge cliff. He didn't dare climb down for fear of falling and there appeared to be nothing to hold on to. He couldn't see the civilisation but the smells were stronger now. Maybe it was in the rest of the forest at the bottom of the cliff?

He saw a part of the cliff that arched down slowly enough for him to slide down. He got himself ready, took out his daggers and dug them into the mud covering of the cliff. He stretched his legs out and slid slowly and carefully down the cliff.
Suddenly the mud covering ended and his daggers lost their grip. He was sliding faster and faster until he landed ass first on a ledge.
He looked up disorientated, he got to his feet and rubbed his ass. He sheathed his daggers and looked around the ledge.
There was a cave on this ledge and a path leading down into the forest below. It wasn't a steep path so he could walk down it quite normally. This must be the real way to get to this cave. But the path seemed too well made. It was smooth, no roots were protruding from it and parts of it were made of stone.
Something told him to go in the cave.
He stepped inside. He could hear a faint sound of music and the smell of food and fire was definately coming from inside.

He walked in further, keeping to the shadows and treading slowly. One of his daggers in his main hand and his sword in his other. He kept close to the wall pressing against it as he walked. The wall was textured as if carvings had been cut into it.
The cave seemed to perfectly arc over as well. This could not be made by chance. He edged further in and suddenly he came to a torch lit room.

There were people walking around with platters of food and drink. A large fire dominated the room at one side and tables were set out all over the room. Music was playing in here, a low sort of dance beat. It was quite good.
He was startled by one of the servants who came up to him and said

"Welcome lord KillCraze, eat, drink, dance. The others will be arriving shortly"

Bewildered he walked in, sheathed his weapons and took a drink from the servant.
He sat on on of the long benches at one of the tables and wondered what the servant meant.

He looked closer at the fire. Above it he saw a stone sign saying "Welcome to the home of the Notorious Warriors!"
Back to top Go down
Soulbleed426
Squire
Soulbleed426

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-05-11

House of Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Warriors   House of Warriors I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 9:59 pm

*Enter: Soulbleed sitting in corner of cave, drunk*

"Hail KillCraze, you cheeky bastard!" *walking across the room, burdened by armor* "I've been here for a fortnight waiting for someone else to join the fray...I was afraid some sneaky wench ran off with some of your trousers, haha!!! I'm Soulbleed, son of Lathas and warrior out of the Southlands looking for some blood and plunder to satiate my appetite. I've been here for far too long and the ale is going straight to my head. The wenches are tired of my advances, and I am tired of their treasure...hahaha! We must leave soon or I may become totally worthless with all the liquor." *falls down into a deep sleep*
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/soulbleed/
svalic
Squire
svalic

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-05-07

House of Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Warriors   House of Warriors I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:36 pm

a weary looking svalic swinges the door open from the camode. his face white and his eyes glaze over from to much ale. his drifty eyes slowly wonder to where killcraze now hovered over soulbleed. he chokes back vomit as he tries to speak

KIL.......GULP. looking slightly imbarrased by his inabuility to speak. he grabs at his waistbelt toward what looks like body parts of fallen enemies. trophies of battle for sure. and as he grasps at what looks like 5 freshley cut off ears he stumbles tward killcraze while wiping his mouth dry with his free sleeve ,and lets out a garbled. "LO.. (GULP)..OOK!" with a smile.

he looks down at soulbleed and laughs. then he leans in and wisper to killcraze. "cant hol..(gulp)..old his ale bro..(gulp)..ther" then stumbles away singing the words to a song that no one could possibly understand........
Back to top Go down
armybrat2k
Squire
armybrat2k

Number of posts : 29

House of Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Warriors   House of Warriors I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:14 am

*Emerging from the dark corner where he's been enjoying the feast and keeping lookout for intruders, armybrat2k goes to greet Killcraze*
Welcome clannie! 'Tis about time you stumbled in as he hands KC an ale and takes water for himself.
*Turning to greet Soulbleed426 & svalic* Welcome my brothers-in-arms. I'm armybrat2k, son of Father Death and Mother Pain.
Back to top Go down
KillCraze
The Spaminator
KillCraze

House of Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Warriors   House of Warriors I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 1:39 pm

He looked around the cave.
"This is not what I would have imagined a head quarters to look like" he said half smiling at the sleeping mass at his feet.

He looked armybrat2k in the eye and held his gaze. His eyes had no warmth to them, yet he was smiling.
He looked half dead.
"I am KillCraze, son of... erm... Well I never had any parents that I can remember. I don't remember my childhood at all come to think of it"
Suddenly his head started pounding as if something was trying to escape, he covered his ears, dropping the ale tankard as a high pitched wailing blocked out all other sound. He closed his eyes tight, and remembered nothing more.
He woke up on a bed in a large bedroom, the bed was very comfortable and the sheets were obviously made of silk, he was totally naked.
A servant shouted from a chair beside the bed "He's awake!"
Suddenly more servants rushed in carrying food, water and some fresh clothes.

"What happened?" He asked.
"No one knows my lord, you just collapsed to the floor, you hadn't drank anything so it can't have been that. Our doctor has examined you and found no reason for this to have occurred"

KillCraze looked round to see which servant had spoken. She was a small girl, not much older than 18 she wore a long black and white dress with a slit up one side all the way to her hip, the way she stood exposed the entire of one of her legs. She wore a piece of white silk around her waist as a belt which pulled the dress in tight around her perfectly formed figure rising out again over her ample bosom.
Her face was one that made him instantly feel calm. Just by looking at her he felt he could trust her. Her long dark hair hung just past her shoulders, it looked soft and stroke-able. He wanted to reach out and touch it. He could smell her as well, she gave off the faint smell of coconut.
She didn't look like a whore, she looked pure and innocent.
She smiled and blushed slightly, looking down to retreat her eyes from his gaze. It was then he realised he had been staring at her. The other servants had started busying themselves with other tasks and some left the room.
However she stayed by his side.
He thought to himself that she was probably told to make sure he stayed well and to get him what he wanted. Suddenly he remembered the loud noise he had heard.
"Did you not here that high pitched noise before I collapsed?"

She looked at him perplexed. "There wasn't a noise, just the music and chat of the servants and other warlords"
He stared at her, she had moved closer and sat on the edge of the bed, she had leant closer to him and he could smell the coconut perfume she was wearing. He could see down her cleavage a small way but her dress covered it up well enough to keep some mystery about her.
Suddenly he heard foot steps coming towards the door, it sounded like no servant. Maybe it was one of the warlords he had met the previous night.
The servant got off the bed and busied herself making the room look tidy and clean.

He lowered his voice and said "What is your name?"
"You can call me Ethina"
she replied softly

A dark figure appeared at the door, the lights in the hall way made it impossible to see who had come to see him. Ethina stood by the door waiting to leave once the person had entered, her head was bowed in welcome.
Back to top Go down
Rufina
Knight
Rufina

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-05-08

House of Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Warriors   House of Warriors I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:17 pm

Rufina takes the scene in with one glance, "there you are Ethina, i've been looking for you!" then adds to KC, "touch my sister and i will personaly skin you................"
Back to top Go down
Soulbleed426
Squire
Soulbleed426

House of Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Warriors   House of Warriors I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:19 pm

Shaken awake by the pounding of footsteps, he was being dragged away toward the exit like so many times before. "Let me go you two oafs. You do not know who you are messing with, I was killing orcs while you were both sucking on your mama's teet!"

The two guards threw him face down into a mud pit outside after they had stripped him naked and took his armor. He looked around as he began to sober from this experience. His legs felt warm and slimy as the mud started working its way up his body. He began to struggle through the mud and sink faster before two strong hands began to pull him out of this predicament. Once he was fully grounded with the mixture of dust, blood, and mud fully covering his body, he turned over and looked around to see who it was that saved him. He saw nothing in the immediate surroundings not helped much by the dim light of the crescent moon. He started back towards the cave to where the two guards sat laughing merrily and drinking some strong ale. He wiped his face in a water-filled urn near the doorway and looked at each of them in their stupor.

He walked past the guards back to where the bartender was and asked for where his armor was laid. He was led back to a dark room lit only by the few, scattered torches available to these humble folk. He saw his gleaming armor in the distance and reacquianted himself with it once more. He was led back to the bar where he had just came and sat down, regretting his earlier decisions and clearing his mind once more.
Back to top Go down
KillCraze
The Spaminator
KillCraze

House of Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Warriors   House of Warriors I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:36 pm

He looked at Ethina, a look of hunger in his eyes.
He then turned his attention to Rufina.

"We will see about that" he said as he threw the silk bed sheets off of him and walked naked to the side table where fresh clothes were laying.
He tensed his muscles to make sure there was no injury and to also partly show himself off to the two girls in the room. He took the clothes and turned around to see Rufina with a disapproving look on her face and Ethina smiling at him her cheeks slightly red.
He blew a kiss in her direction then put his new clothes on.
The trousers were his leather pants that he had been wearing only they had been cleaned, they now looked like leather rather than dirty cotton. The pants grasped his muscular legs as his slid into the comfortable feeling of his leather armour feeling stronger already.
His shirt was new, as his old one barely existed as it was.
This shirt was too made from silk. It was almost as if it was tailored to fit him. It gripped his torso slightly, showing off his muscles but leaving enough room to breath and move without being uncomfortable.
He then walked over to the door and stood next to the two girls.
He took his weapons, his daggers, sword, bow and quiver full of arrows and strapped them about his person once again. He felt strong again no longer defenceless.
He put his arms out to move the girls out of the room as he exited it himself and as he did so slyly ran his hand over Ethina's buttocks and thigh.
She let out a surprised giggle. He turned to Rufina pretending not to here Ethina's little burst of glee. "So where may I find the leader of this place then?" he asked
"I have some questions that need answering, like how you all know me when I have only just arrived and before I have met any of you before..." his voice trailed off expecting answers.
Back to top Go down
Soulbleed426
Squire
Soulbleed426

House of Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Warriors   House of Warriors I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 4:53 pm

As the pounding in his head subsided, he saw a young girl run from a corridor lit slightly by torchlamps that were hanging from the arched ceiling. He looked at her pretty young face with a red blush covering her features. She could have not been much older than the daughter he left behind in his village. She reminded him of a simpler time in his life where blood and gore was not a part of his daily routine. While he pondered on this for a while, he felt something inside him that he had not felt for a few years. He could not put his finger on it, but it was a strong feeling that would not go away...

"Where is there a bed in this slag-heap?!"
"Sir, there are a few rolls in the closet here and a barn out back, rest there, you pig..."
"Ah, with such disdain...do you kiss your mother with that mouth...haha!"

He pulled the roll out and set it on a pile of hay, accompanied by two pigs who did not like his smell as much as he liked their's. He was used to these conditions and was quite satisfied with the more than comfortable situation he was in; but comfortable did not always sit well...as he lay his head on the roll, he closed his eyes and had a night of terrible dreams...
Back to top Go down
Rufina
Knight
Rufina

House of Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Warriors   House of Warriors I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:05 am

goes to sharpen her skinning knife, but only maked it as far as the bar. ill do it tomorrow she said to herself, anyway kc wouldn't dare do it
Back to top Go down
KillCraze
The Spaminator
KillCraze

House of Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Warriors   House of Warriors I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:35 pm

He followed the two girls out in to the bar. The music had quietened now and the was a dark blue glow coming from the hallway to the entrance of the cave.
How long had he been out of it?
It was early morning when he arrived.
He walked over to the bar and asked for a tankard of their finest ale.
He took a sip and as he did so he saw Ethina on the other side of the dance floor talking to some other servant girls. They kept looking in his direction and giggling amongst themselves and they looked away when they saw he was looking at them.
This instantly sparked curiosity in him. He hadn't tried seducing a girl in a while, nor had he been in the presence of one, not one he was able to stop and talk to anyway. He was always busy on a job. He wondered if he had done something wrong. Where they laughing at him or was it the immature giggle that girls normally let out when talking about guys they like.
He caught Ethina's eye and she smiled at him, the smile beckoned him over and as she smiled the two servants left leaving Ethina alone on the side of the dance floor.
He downed his ale, got to his feet and made his way across the room.
He felt as if he was being watched and when he turned around noticed Rufina's eyes watching him. He shrugged the feeling off and ignored her and walked over to Ethina.

"Would you like to dance?" he asked. She nodded shyly so he took her hand and led her onto the dance floor. He didn't want to push things to far so he didn't dance too close to her, or at least he attempted not to. But she pulled his body close to hers and as she did so he smelt wine on her breath.
He looked over to the table she had been stood near where a single wine glass stood.
At least she's not drunk just a bit tipsy he thought to himself as he would hate to take advantage of her even though he lusted after her. Her body was pressing against his, her ample bosom pressed against his chest, she took one of his hands and placed it on her side and the other she placed on her exposed thigh.
She began to slowly and discretely grind against him, he ran his hand up and down the back of her thigh and she smiled up at him. They weren't alone on the dance floor. Servants and other residents were dancing here. He couldn't see Rufina anywhere so he felt at ease and let himself get lost in the moment. She began stroking his chest and stomach, massaging his muscles. Her hands were soft and rather small but she was very good at massaging.
She pushed herself harder against him and began grinding harder. He felt aroused and didn't know how long he could stay this close to her without grinning like a cheshire cat. However this problem was solved as she suddenly grabbed his hand and pulled him to the bar.

"Can you send a bottle of wine to my room please Arkadius?" she asked the bar keeper. He nodded and she pulled him away from the bar down a hall way. It was a long hall way that took them deeper and deeper into the mountain. It would have been pitch black here if it wasn't for the abundance of torches. The torches seemed to get closer together and more frequent as they went further in. They reached a flight of stairs with a sign above it saying "Servants quarters" and began descending the steep spiral stair case.
They then moved hastily along another corridor, Ethina still pulling at his hand as if he wasn't moving fast enough.
Finally they stopped outside a door, it was made of heavy wood and had intricate carvings on the door. They looked like they formed a word or a name and he assumed it said "Ethina" in some strange language.
She pushed him against the door and pressed her body against his, she leant forwards and kissed him softly on the lips, she put one hand on his thigh and began caressing it and used the other hand to open the door. It opened soundlessly and seemed to be quite light despite being made of a foot of solid oak.
She pulled him round still caressing his thigh and pushed him against the wall of the short hall way kicking the door closed with her foot. She kissed him again and pushed him down the short corridor. He couldn't see where he was walking as she was still kissing him, suddenly she stopped and pushed him backwards.
He fell.
He landed on a large double bed covered in pink silk sheets. The bed had four posts and pink drapes, she straddled him and pulled the drapes around the bed. Her whole leg was exposed again, he began to stroke her thigh once more sliding his hand round to the back slowly, grasping her firm buttocks. She lowered herself on top of him and began kissing him as she unfastened the buttons of his black silk shirt which she threw off the bed.

"I'm afraid your clothes don't fit in with the pink theme, so I'm going to have to remove them she said smiling.
"Neither do yours" He replied smiling back at her.
They began slowly removing each others clothes caressing each others bodies thoroughly, hands wandering, exploring. Their bodies merged together under the low candlelight. All his cares had been washed away. It had been years since he'd last had any female company. Not since his village was attacked by a horde of trolls, the women were taken, including his fiancé, the men were left for dead and the village burnt to the ground. He was the only survivor of the attack.
However this didn't worry him as he was lost in the moment, pleasure overwhelmed him as their bodies intertwined under the candle light, tainted pink by the drapes of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Rufina
Knight
Rufina

House of Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Warriors   House of Warriors I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:57 pm

Rufina wanders off, she can't be bothered with KillCraze. after all she has many many more dark fangs to kill.

Last edited by Rufina on Thu May 15, 2008 1:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Soulbleed426
Squire
Soulbleed426

House of Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Warriors   House of Warriors I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 3:54 pm

...Soulbleed arose from his dreams in the early light of the morning, perspiring from the haunting visions in said dreams. "That was a hell of a night." The animals were all gone now, some grazing in the fields, others rolling around in their own slop. "Scared you bestial bastards didn't I?! Haha!!!!"

He made his way into the cave once more to see what the morning had coming his way. As he was making his way to the bar the girl he had seen yesterday bumped into him, knocking herself to the floor. He offered his hand and she took it, "Rise my fair lady, why are you in such a hurry?"
"I have been called by my madam on a serious errand and don't have time to mess with the likes of you."
"Haha! Young child, no need for insults, your mother gives me plenty of them."
"Get away from me you drunken swine."
"Haha, I have not drank anything since my little mud bath, you brat...get out of here before I show you and Rufina what's what."

The young girl ran off and Soulbleed regained his composure enough to where he was able to crawl over to the bar and order himself a drink. A little while later, while he was still sipping on his eight ale, he heard a loud shriek from outside the cave entrance...he drew his weapon and started toward the door, but nothing seemed amiss. He reached the mouth of the cave and looked high above, a mysterious shadow in the distance seemed to be piercing his soul...

Last edited by Soulbleed426 on Thu May 15, 2008 11:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
KillCraze
The Spaminator
KillCraze

House of Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Warriors   House of Warriors I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 3:58 pm

[[Thanks Rufina Smile
Yeah soul edit as neccessary. I'll probably come looking to you for an RP fight now, but that will be tomorrow tired now]]

Last edited by KillCraze on Tue May 13, 2008 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soulbleed426
Squire
Soulbleed426

House of Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Warriors   House of Warriors I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:12 pm

[I'll edit as necessary, since I was kind of skipping around the topic. I did what I could with it...lol]
Back to top Go down
KillCraze
The Spaminator
KillCraze

House of Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Warriors   House of Warriors I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:21 am

[[soul what you still need to edit, she hasn't found out anything that's upset her. That's the only thing that needs changing, however I will gladly join you outside once you have changed the post to make sense Smile]]
Back to top Go down
Soulbleed426
Squire
Soulbleed426

House of Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Warriors   House of Warriors I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:27 am

[ok, i think that should be alright now...]
Back to top Go down
KillCraze
The Spaminator
KillCraze

House of Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Warriors   House of Warriors I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:52 pm

He awoke from a deep and satisfying sleep.
He hadn't slept that well in months.
He had never had a real home and constantly moved round doing "jobs" for rich nobles who had disputes with their neighbours over who owned which piece of land.
He was never given a chamber to sleep in so instead slept on the streets. Doing this gave him the ability to sleep lightly and to wake up at the slightest disturbance.
He grasped the silk bed clothes and rolled over, extending an arm to cover Ethina. Or at least that's what he intended to do.
He opened his eyes and noticed she had left. Perplexed he looked around the room. There was no sign of her in the room and her clothes had gone.
There was a note on the table beside the bed. It read
"Dear KillCraze,
I'm not sure if it was wise what we did last night. Don't get me wrong I really like you and enjoyed last night.
However I am but a mere servant and you a lord, making me subordinate. Also my sister Rufina will not like this. She thinks you are not right for me. That you are not fit to be with me. As much as I would like to be with you I'm not sure if I can. We must talk about this later but I have had to get up to go on an errand. Sorry I didn't say good bye but you looked so peaceful.
See you around,
Yours always, Ethina"

He smiled as he read the letter. He did not care that she was a servant and he was definitely not a lord. He was a mere orphan boy who grew up among the poor and lived amongst the pigs stealing what money and food he could to stay alive often targeting rich nobles who would not notice a few silver missing from the bulging pockets of their purple silk robes. He did this till he reached the age of 16 when his talents of being almost invisible when he wanted to be came in handy for helping the nobles with their dirty deeds.
He felt like he was subordinate to her. She was much more worthy of a high status than he was.

He got up and put his clothes and weapons back on and safely put the note in his chest pocket close to his heart. He then left the room and continued back up to the main area and back to the party.
Upon ascending the stairs he heard a noise from outside the cave and began running to see what it was. He came to the mouth of the cave where he found SoulBleed staring at something which he couldn't see.
He put his hand on the man's shoulder and said
"Are you okay? What was that noise?"
Back to top Go down
Soulbleed426
Squire
Soulbleed426

House of Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Warriors   House of Warriors I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:03 pm

"Yes, I am fine KillCraze," said Soulbleed as he turned to face him, "I am glad I am not the only one who heard this noise..."

The look in his eyes was one of confusion as he looked at KillCraze. He was not sure for the first time in his life about himself and who he was. "I do not think we can stay here much longer, and be safe. We will have to leave a note with the barkeep to tell the others to catch up with us once they reach this place." He hurried back to the barn to gather the rest of his belongings. He told KillCraze, "We have to find the nearest town so we can gather provisions and rest before we begin the journey. I'm not sure where we are going, but I'm sure something will draw us to this place."

He looked away as if hiding something, but regained his composure and yelled to all the people within range, "Get to safety! There is not much time! We are not sure of the danger, but we must tread softly if we are not to alarm the darkness that looms!"

He gave the roughly written note to the bartender, drank one last cup of the strongest ale available and proceeded to leave with whoever was willing...
Back to top Go down
KillCraze
The Spaminator
KillCraze

House of Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Warriors   House of Warriors I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:15 pm

"Wait! I must find Ethina and take her with me. Give me 5 minutes
He set off at a run into the cave and asked one of the servants where she was. He told him that Ethina had gone to the nearest town to collect supplies for the head quarters.
With this he turned and ran back out
"Right, I'm ready to go, Ethina is in the next town getting supplies as it is, we can meet her and she should have enough for our journey. But I must ask you one thing. What is the danger? What have you sensed? This is all a bit strange."
He looked at Soulbleed with an expectant look waiting for his answer
Back to top Go down
Soulbleed426
Squire
Soulbleed426

House of Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Warriors   House of Warriors I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:31 pm

Soulbleed looked at KillCraze with intense, dark eyes. "The answers we seek will be shown to us when it is time. I believe this danger is much bigger than I think." He looked away and started to walk, but some feeling was holding him back. He turned to KillCraze again, "In due time my friend, I think the past has come to take not only me, but all of us who fight against it."

"To the town...we must prepare for what lies ahead..."
Back to top Go down
Pookey
Peasant
Pookey

Number of posts : 18

House of Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Warriors   House of Warriors I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 6:49 pm

*puts on her school uniform and stockings and suspenders*

Shit! Different type of roleplay... sorry.
Back to top Go down
svalic
Squire
svalic

House of Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Warriors   House of Warriors I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 12:27 am

Pookey wrote:
*puts on her school uniform and stockings and suspenders*

Shit! Different type of roleplay... sorry.

thats my kind of role play!!!!
Back to top Go down
svalic
Squire
svalic

House of Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Warriors   House of Warriors I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 12:30 am

svalic stands watching all the commotion and cant help but wonder as he prepares to leave...... " is killcraze allergic to clothes? he always seems to be naked..... thats one weird kid!"
Back to top Go down
armybrat2k
Squire
armybrat2k

Number of posts : 29

House of Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Warriors   House of Warriors I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:56 am

Hearing the strange and unknown noise ab2k heads in the direction of it which leads him towards the mouth of the cave. Upon hearing the warning yell of "Get to safety! There is not much time! We are not sure of the danger, but we must tread softly if we are not to alarm the darkness that looms!" he sprints the remainder of the way and joins Killcraze, Soulbleed426 and svalic. Whilst he awaits the arrival of any others that wish to partake of this journey ab2k begins to sharpen his Dark Blade for he feels it'll see much blood spilled in the coming days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

House of Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Warriors   House of Warriors I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House of Warriors
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next