Notorious Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notorious Warriors

Notorious Warriors HeadQuarters

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

House of Warriors

Go down 
+2
Soulbleed426
KillCraze
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KillCraze
The Spaminator
KillCraze

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-05-09

House of Warriors - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Warriors   House of Warriors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 4:59 am

KillCraze returns to the mouth of the cave a look of relief on his face.

"Right, I'm ready to go. Ethina is already at the village gathering supplies to bring here. We can take her with us and the supplies. I have told a servant so a new servant will be dispatched for new supplies after we have left"

He made sure all his equipment was strapped tightly to him then bounded gracefully up onto a large rock above all the others.

"Right, erm... Which way is the next village? I'm kinda new to this area.."
Back to top Go down
Pookey
Peasant
Pookey

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-05-08

House of Warriors - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Warriors   House of Warriors - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:24 pm

Pookey lights up a cigarette and sighs....

Milo Pooped on the floor again. Her soldiers were not impressed. She ordered the general Piggychops to clean it up - which he did in suspiciously high spirits. What is he up to?

Banned from the forum until the 6th of june, she found other things to do... She was able to write General piggychops a list of his daily tasks as she managed her army, occasionally disturbed by Milo's loud snoring.

High commander Pookland Bear sat by her side as she sat and chatted with Rufina - who - incidently is as slow as a slug or indeed a winkle or a sloth - your choice.

Alas, i will have to tell further tales of my existence as one must cook some dinner.

For now,
Au revoir
PMC
Back to top Go down

House of Warriors
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2